The entrepreneurial spirit and client first philosophy are the founding principles on which Shelane Buehler started Buehler & Associates, Inc., a Certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) in 2009. At Buehler & Associates we understand our clients, their business and the ongoing nature of a competitive market. We continue to push the evolutionary nature of this industry allowing us to dynamically advance the needs of our clients. Following our client first philosophy we strive to provide whatever it takes whenever our clients ask. Shelane Buehler, president has a proven track record of participating in successful projects that are reflective in the clients’ bottom line, having provided architectural, interior and planning design services to Erie and the tri-state area for more than 30 years. Her leadership has earned a professional reputation of design ingenuity, financial responsibility and client service, evidenced by many repeat and long term client relationships.
At Buehler & Associates we understand and respect client needs and provide a level of service that embraces client aspirations. Experience and expertise in architecture and design are the showcase of the projects: major casinos and racetrack, educational institutions, entertainment, commercial, healthcare and industrial facilities throughout the tri-state region. A highly experienced professional staff utilizes state-of-the-art technologies, coupled with unparalleled commitment to excellence and provides exceptional, cost effective, creative solutions to our clients. From concept to construction completion, we work closely with our clients to make sure every detail is covered and every challenge met.
Buehler & Associates, Inc. is committed to designing creative environments of enduring value for our clients, community and firm.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS– Professional license in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, and West Virginia
– LEED Accredited Professional– National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification
– Pennsylvania Small Diverse Business Certification
Buehler & Associates, Inc. provides full service Architectural and Interior Design for renovation and expansion, new construction and multi-faceted projects of all sizes. We understand and respect our client’s needs and are dedicated to providing innovative, efficient and effective design services that embrace our client’s aspirations. This is accomplished through the following services.
- Establish programming requirements
- Feasibility studies for proposed projects
- Building evaluation of existing and planned facilities
- Building design
- Preliminary cost estimating
- Structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical design coordination
- Space planning design
- Prepare bid documents
- Interior and exterior renderings
- Landscape design
- Sustainable design / LEED Certification
- Interior design
- Material and finish selection
- Furniture selections
- Graphic design
- Office space planning
- Site evaluation and selection
- Site development planning
- Long range planning
- Strategic facility planning
Construction Administration & Project Management
- Bid analysis
- Construction review and architectural coordination
- Contract administration and payment certification
- Structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical coordination
- Project closeout